Aigle Benyl XL Men's Wellington Boot
The classic Aigle wellington with a wider calf
The classic Aigle Benyl boot, with a wider calf than the standard "M" fit. The XL fit is a good choice for wearing with jeans or when you require more room.
- Quick drying lining can be cleaned with sponge.
- Abrasion-resistant lugged outsole provides grip and cushioning.
Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber
Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex
Sizes: EU42- EU46
Product Code: 85797
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
AIGLE BENYL SIZE CHART
|36 / UK 3.5|| 360mm
|37 / UK 4
|38 / UK 5
|39 / UK 5.5
|40 / UK 6.5
|41 / UK 7.5
|42 / UK 8
|43 / UK 9
|44 / UK 9.5
|45 / UK 10.5
|46 / UK 11.5
|47 / UK 12
|48 / UK 13