Aigle Bison 2 Men's Short Welly Boot
Men's half wellies in classic kaki green
These men’s low wellington boots are just the job when you don’t want the faff of a full-length welly. The mid-height means these wellies are really easy to pop on and off, making them a great all-round everyday welly. Popping out to check on the chickens? Bringing in some wood for the fire? Taking the dog for a walk in the woods? These are ideal.
The mid-height of Aigle’s Bison 2 short welly also makes these really comfy for gardening as your legs don’t feel as restricted as they do with a full-length boot.
Aigle are committed to sustainability, investing in training people to become Master Bootmakers and sourcing their natural rubber sustainably. The rubber is extracted using a slow harvest process that enables the trees to replenish naturally.
- 100% waterproof
- Softex lining – quick drying and can be wiped clean with a sponge
- Handmade in France
- Lugged soles for excellent grip
- Short mid-calf wellies – easy to get on and off
- Majority natural rubber upper, sourced from rubber plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Shock-absorbing rubber sole
- All-season boot
- Shock-absorbing sole for extra comfort
- A great go-to short welly for gardening and walking the dog
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
A really great pair of socks to wear with these boots is the ProTrek Mountain Climb Walking Socks.
Sizes: EU 41 - EU 46
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Aigle Ref: 36507
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Men's Bison 2 Wellingtons|
|Calf Width (mm)||385||390||395||400||405||410|
|Boot Height (mm)||250||255||255||255||255||255|
|Footbed Width (mm)||86||87||89||90||92||94|
Country Cross Bottillon Boot£110.00