Aigle Lessfor Women's Rubber Garden Shoes
Women's easy slip-on waterproof rubber gardening shoes
Gosh, Aigle really do know how to bring a touch of élégance (in our best French accent) to a practical garden shoe. Who’d have thought a pair of shoes for the garden could be so swish?
These garden shoes for women are great for pottering around, yet sturdy enough to stand up to some intensive gardening activity too, thanks to the rugged sole.
The footbed is really supportive and these slip-on garden shoes have a distinctly feminine fit. The foam lining and elasticated fabric around the neck make them super comfy, so you’ve got a snug fit without the shoes digging in around the top of your feet.
When you’re out in the garden pruning the roses or raking up leaves, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your footwear. And these certainly tick all the boxes of comfort and durability so you can focus on your flower beds instead. The natural rubber is nicely supple and incredibly durable. You could easily wear these to pop down the road to the postbox, too.
- Natural rubber outsole
- Durable lining
- Slip-on garden shoe for super comfort
- Removable insole
- Non-slip lugged outsole
- Elasticated around the top so debris won’t be sneaking into your shoe
- A gorgeously sophisticated pair of garden shoes
Webury Ltd are an authorised Aigle retailer and your garden shoes are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
For him, check out the Aigle Lessfor men’s garden shoes.
Colours: Marine (Navy Blue), Noir (Black)
Sizes: EU 36 - 41
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Aigle Ref: 37782, 37779
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
Men's Aigle Lessfor Gardening Shoes, Kaki£40.50
Women's RHS Muckster ll Rubber Garden Shoes by Muck Boots, Grey Print30% OFFSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £80.00