Aigle Parcours 2 Vario
Walking welly boot by Aigle with adjustable calf
A real all-day, every-day, out-and-about on-all-terrain kind of walking welly. This anti-fatigue hunting boot was designed for outdoorsy people. If you don’t think twice about wading through streams or scrambling over fallen branches, you need a boot that’s just as ready as you are. Cue these Aigle Parcours anti-fatigue hunting boots.
An iconic boot from Aigle, proudly made in France, the design for these was the result of in-depth research that led to the development of the anti-fatigue sole unit. It has shock-absorbing properties which means you can wear these for hours without getting welly fatigue.
The adjustable (waterproof) gusset on the calf is really handy, and is the key difference between these and the original Aigle Parcours. If you’ve got athletic calves, these extra wide calf wellies could provide the perfect fit. As the gusset is adjustable, it offers great versatility for those cooler days that call for thicker jeans.
This style comes in four colour choices. Noir is your classic black colour with subtle contrast detail around the top. Of the other colours, Kaki is the lightest green colour, Brun is a timeless brown and, surprisingly, the Bronze colour is dark green. These three all have contrasting colour details on the sole too for some classic styling.
- 100% waterproof
- Quick-drying polyester lining
- Handmade in France
- Shock-absorbing heel cushion
- Shock-absorbing foam insole
- Tri-density rubber sole – support and stability to protect your foot, and anti-abrasion for a boot that lasts years and takes you miles
- Excellent grip and balance for confidence in all conditions
- Tested by a panel of hunters, farmers, environmentalists and forest rangers
- Comfortable fit around your legs, this is a really thoroughly designed walking welly
These are our go-to dog-walking wellies, especially out on more adventurous terrain where you can really appreciate the support and confidence of the secure grip and general support around the foot.
Add a boot sock for warmth such as the Countryman Short Wool Sock.
The standard thickness and jersey lining mean these are definitely an all-season boot, just add thick socks in winter (If you’re looking for a warmer winter version, check these out.)
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
Colours: Bronze (Dark Green), Kaki, Brun (Chocolate Brown), Noir (Black)
Sizes: EU 36 - EU 50
Material: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber
Aigle Ref: 84228 84227 84225 84229
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Parcours 2 Vario Wellingtons|
|Calf Width (mm)||380||385||390||395||400||405||410||415||420||425||430||435||440||440||445|
|Boot Height (mm)||370||380||380||390||390||400||400||400||400||410||410||410||410||420||420|
|Footbed Width (mm)||80||82||84||85||86||88||90||91||93||95||97||99||101||103||103|
Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots, Bronze (Dark Green)25% OFFSpecial Price £165.00 Regular Price £220.00
Men's Aigle Terra Pro Vario Farming Wellies, Brun15% OFFSpecial Price £85.00 Regular Price £100.00
Aigle Benyl 'XL' Men's Wellington Boot35% OFFSpecial Price £64.99 Regular Price £100.00
Ariat Men's Burford Wellington Boot, Olive Night35% OFFSpecial Price £84.49 Regular Price £130.00