Aigle Terra Pro Vario Wellington Boot
Men's farming wellies with adjustable calf fitting and wide foot
Let’s cut to the chase. These are excellent value farm wellies that are particularly good if you have wide feet or a high instep. A great pair of all-rounder boots that are straightforward, practical and very comfortable.
These men’s wellington boots are handmade in France and feature a unique leather-like grained effect on the rubber and smart protective trim around the top. The rubber is reinforced with Kevlar, making these boots resistant to friction and outside elements. The natural rubber has been vulcanised to make your wellies resistant to changing temperatures (we know all about those here in the UK!). This process also enhances the elasticity of the rubber, making them comfortable to move around in, and also ensures long-lasting waterproof protection. So you won’t need to buy a new pair of wellies each season.
They have a great grip underfoot and a shock-absorbing sole so your feet are still comfortable at the end of a long day. They are adjustable calf wellies with a side gusset and strap so you can tweak the calf fitting depending on how thick your trousers are.
- 100% waterproof
- Natural rubber reinforced with Kevlar fibres
- Made in France
- Adjustable gusset
- Resistant to friction
- Dual-density sole – tough on the outside, comfortable underfoot
- Quick drying
- Toe section is reinforced for more protection and durability
- Aigle sources its rubber sustainably from plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Wide calf fit
- Excellent wellies for wide feet
- Great for gardening, walking and farming
Aigle have been making quality rubber boots for over 169 years. It takes a full 2 years to train an Aigle bootmaker and all their boots are meticulously made by hand.
Colours: Brun (Chocolate Brown)
Sizes: EU 42 - EU 46
Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber
Reinforced upper: Natural rubber combined with Kevlar fibre
Lining: Polyester upper and highly resistant fabric on the vamp
Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex
Outsole: Dual-density rubber sole
Aigle Ref: 85375
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|AigleTerra Pro Vario Wellingtons|
|Calf Width (mm)||410||415||420||425||430|
|Boot Height (mm)||380||390||390||400||400|
|Footbed Width (mm)||91||92||94||96||98|