Aigle Aiglentine Wellies
Aigle black welly boot with jersey lining
These are beautifully made rain boots for women. Black welly boots that give your feet full waterproof protection and great grip, but are surprisingly lightweight considering they’re a full-length boot. In fact, they’re a full 500g lighter than a pair of Aigle’s Parcours 2, and also 2cm shorter on the leg.
A sleek and stylish option, these Aigle women's boots are just the job for crossing streams on a dog walk or picking up the kids on a wet day. The colour and shape of these makes them a really timeless style, which is ideal as the quality of these means they’ll last you for many seasons.
These are Aigle’s “boyfriend boot” design and the sleek equestrian-inspired cut makes them a lot more stylish than your average welly boot. They’re built on a ladies’ last (the mould used to shape the boot) for a feminine fit, and thanks to the adjustable gusset you can get the perfect fit around your calves.
- 100% waterproof
- Shock-absorbing rubber sole
- Ladies’ fit
- Softex® lining – quick drying and can be wiped clean with a sponge
- Proudly hand-crafted in France
- Lugged soles for excellent grip
- Full-length equestrian-style boot
- Majority natural rubber upper, sourced from rubber plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Adjustable gusset so you can always get the perfect fit around your calves
- A gorgeous sleek welly you can wear with anything
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
A gorgeous tall sock to wear with these boots is the Allensmore Cotton Cushion Foot Sock. It comes in a great choice of colours.
This design is also available in a fur-lined version. Check it out here.
Sizes: EU 36 - EU 42
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Aigle Ref: 88809 88805
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Aiglentine 2 Wellies|
|Calf Width (mm)||360||365||370||375||380||385||390|
|Boot Height (mm)||370||370||370||370||370||370||370|
|Footbed Width (mm)||76||78||80||82||84||86||88|