We currently offer three UK mainland delivery options, please note the estimated delivery times assumes the item is in stock. We endeavour to dispatch your order within 24hrs but please allow up to 28 days for delivery, unless advised otherwise.
"One Hour Delivery Window"
Any one of our (ex International) methods of shipment may be delivered with Interlink Express. Interlink Express have introduced a new "one hour delivery window" which works as follows:
- An email or text will be sent confirming the dispatch of your order and the due date for delivery
- On the day of dispatch a second email or text notification will be sent advising you of a one hour delivery window. This is normally accurate, however cannot be guaranteed, due to unusual circumstances.
- If the day of delivery is not convenient you can easily reply to the email or text to liaise with Interlink Express for an alternative delivery day which may be more convenient.
When you purchase an item, an option is given to have the goods delivered to a different address to that of the cardholder. This can be used to deliver goods to work or friends etc.
3.1 UK Standard Delivery £3.95 - up to 5 working days
UK Standard Delivery and Returns are free (to UK mainland addresses) on all orders over £50. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and does not include premium delivery.
UK standard deliveries are typically charged at £3.95 however in special circumstances, delivery may be less - these products are clearly marked "Small Packet Postage Item £2" on the website. All standard deliveries are sent using Royal Mail or Interlink Express and may take up to 5 days.
Most standard deliveries will require a signature.
3.2 UK Mainland Carrier Delivery £5.00 - 1-3 days
In practice your delivery could arrive the next working day, but typically it is likely to arrive within 48 hrs (3 working days maximum). The package will be delivered with Interlink-Express Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm (excl. bank holidays) and will require a signature. You will also automatically receive the one hour time window for delivery from Interlink-Express, full details below.
This service is only available for the U.K. mainland.
3.3 UK Mainland Next Day Delivery £7.50
We use two methods of shipment for next day delivery depending on the item. The first is Royal Mail Special Delivery, which should be delivered before 1pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
The second method is Interlink Express and delivery will take place between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY:
1. Orders must reach our office by 3.45pm the preceding day. Orders received after 3.45pm may still be eligible for next day delivery although this is not always possible.
2. Orders received between 3.45pm on Thursdays and 3.45pm on Fridays will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders received after 12 noon on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
3. We endeavour to stock all products, however at busy times of the year and occasionally due to suppliers, there may be times when we are out of stock of a product and we shall advise you accordingly.
4. All deliveries must be signed for by an adult over 18 years of age. If there is no one at the address the carriers will attempt delivery to a neighbour and obtain a signature - a card will be left at your address stating where the parcel has been left.
5. Parcels can be left safe without a signature in a safe place, if requested, but from this point you the customer are liable for the goods and our carriers and webury.com will no longer be responsible.
6. Next day delivery is only available in mainland UK.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery however we will endeavour to reach this target and rarely experience any difficulties. In the event an item is not delivered we shall not be liable to refund the delivery charges.
3.4 UK Mainland Saturday / Sunday Delivery £10.00
This service is available on orders placed Monday-Friday before 12 noon for delivery on the following Saturday or Sunday. Your order will be delivered with either Royal Mail or Interlink Express, depending on the item, between 9am-5pm and will require a signature.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY FOR SATURDAY OR SUNDAY DELIVERY:
1. Orders must reach our office by 2.30pm Friday. Orders received after 2.30pm may still be eligible for next day delivery although this is not always possible.
2. We endeavour to stock all products, however at busy times of the year and occasionally due to suppliers, there may be times when we are out of stock of a product and we shall advise you accordingly.
3. All deliveries must be signed for by an adult over 18 years of age. If there is no one at the address the carriers will attempt delivery to a neighbour and obtain a signature - a card will be left at your address stating where the parcel has been left. If it is not possible to do this the parcel will be returned to your local branch for collection by you. A second working day delivery attempt is available upon your contacting the carrier within 5 working days of receiving the card and arranging this, after this the parcel will be returned to webury.com.
4. Parcels can be left safe without a signature in a safe place, if requested, but from this point you the customer are liable for the goods and our carriers and webury.com will no longer be responsible.
5. Saturday and Sunday delivery is only available in mainland UK.
3.7 International Deliveries*
International shipping costs are provided as an estimate only, In the majority of cases the price illustrated below is correct. However, due to some destinations and the weight of some goods, this may vary - in this instance we shall contact you with a quote prior to dispatch.
The prices quoted on our website include VAT at the current rate. If the order is being dispatched to a non-E.C. country then the VAT can be deducted, the checkout will automatically calculate the total according to the destination. Responsibility for local taxes and duties on orders sent VAT free, lie with you the customer.
The international shipping costs are calculated according to the value and destination of your goods and will be calculated at the final checkout.
* We reserve the right to quote a higher delivery charge for orders containing unusually bulky or heavy items.
3.8 Short delivered/damaged goods
Notification of goods short delivered or damaged in transit must be received by us in writing within 3 days of delivery. Failure to comply with these instructions may invalidate subsequent claims.
3.9 Part orders
Should we be unable to fulfill all of your order, we shall dispatch items currently available and the balance of your order will follow as soon as stock has been received.
Only one delivery charge is applicable for part orders. If you would prefer to receive all items in one delivery please notify us at the time of placing your order. In exceptional circumstances there may be times when we are unable to fulfill your backorders i.e. if a supplier withdraws a product without prior notification. In this unlikely event any goods not received will be refunded back onto the card used to make the original payment and any goods already received will only be eligible for a refund if unused and returned in a saleable condition.
We cannot guarantee to fulfill backorders although we rarely experience such problems.
3.10 Gift Wrapping Service £3.50
webury.com's chosen charity for the "Gift Wrapping Campaign" is The Midlands Air Ambulance Charity - we are rurally based with a passion for the countryside, and acutely aware of how vital this service is. As such, we are proud to support them, with your help.
If you would like your order gift-wrapped and a hand-written tag attached it is no problem.... simply select this option at the Checkout. webury.com donates £2.50 to The Midlands Air Ambulance for each order
Please be advised; During the Christmas period we aim to achieve standard delivery within 5 days. However, if you have requested our charitable gift-wrapping service this may extend to 7-10 working days. We shall of course endeavour to deliver your goods as soon as possible.
All items in each order will be gift wrapped in one parcel. Alternatively if you would like items individually gift wrapped please contact customer services.
If you return the item(s) the cost of the gift wrapping service is non-refundable.
We do not pre-screen messages, but may monitor content from time to time for the purpose of guarding against unlawful or inappropriate gift messages and we have the right to refuse to send gift messages. In this instance your item will be just gift wrapped.
We attempt to deliver as quickly as we can, but in busy times it could take up to 10 working days to receive your order. Free standard delivery on all orders over £50, or Next Day courier delivery is £7.50 (orders must be placed before 12pm)
4.2 Discounted Prices
Our January sale prices are valid until the last day of January – after this date some items may remain on sale and some will revert back to full price. Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer, and no price adjustments will be made on previous purchases.
4.3 Discount Voucher and Promotion Code
Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products, unless specified.
If you wish to return any items for a refund or exchange please do so within 28 days. We do offer a Free Royal Mail returns service on all full priced items. Attach the free returns label to the outside of your parcel and take it to your Post Office and obtain a proof of posting. Goods which are lost in transit without this remain your responsibility. Please note, our free returns service is only applicable with our free returns label (included with your order). We will not reimburse postage costs if an alternative returns service is used.
We do not offer a free returns service with sale items, (Our Free Returns service is NOT available on any sale purchases) the cost of the return is down to the customer. When returning any items, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service with a suitable level of insurance.
We do ask all products are returned to us within 28 days of receipt, in a saleable condition.
- You are required to take reasonable care of items.
- All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. (Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee. Some of our items pick up dust/fluff/pet hair very easily - please ensure they are kept and folded in a clean environment).
All orders are subject to acceptance under webury.com’s standard terms and conditions.
4.5 Christmas Returns Period
We appreciate that gifts are purchased a long time in advance of Christmas and because of this we offer an extended Christmas returns period.
The extended Christmas returns is applicable on all orders placed between 1st November 2017 and 31st December 2017. We have extended our returns policy; all returned goods must be received by
Monday 15th January 2018
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
5a. Free Le Chameau Boot Bag or Le Chameau Boot Spray with Selected Orders
We are currently offering a free Le Chameau Boot Bag worth £27.50 with the following styles: LC02 Le Chameau Vierzonord Ladies Wellington Boot, LC03 Le Chameau Vierzonord Mens Wellington Boot, LC25 Le Chameau Giverny Neoprene Boot, LC28 Le Chameau Chasseur Neo Mens Boot, LC23 Le Chameau St Hubert Wellington Boot, LC39 Le Chameau Men’s Ceres Soufflet Welly, LC06 Le Chameau Country Lady Fouree Boot, LC07 Le Chameau Chasseur Wellington Boot,
and a free Le Chameau Boot Spray worth £10.00 with the following styles: LC04 Le Chameau Country Vibram Boot, LC26 Le Chameau Manoir Welly Boot, LC24 Le Chameau Men’s Anjou Neo Welly Boot, LC05 Le Chameau Country Lady Boot, LC01 Le Chameau Ceres Boot
When a qualifying item is added to the shopping basket the complimentary item will also be added free of charge. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
5b. Free Cushion Foot Shooting Socks with all Sock Orders Over £65.00
We are currently offering a free pair of British made woollen cushion foot shooting socks with every order containing socks over £65; we regret this offer is only available on orders containing socks. Colour may vary. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
5c. Black Friday Promotion
- Offer is valid to 11.59pm on 27th November 2017.
- Items eligible for 25% discount are identified with a Black Friday 25% Discount with the discounted price shown. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with this offer.
- Available while stocks last; it may be possible to pre-order selected items at the discounted price.
- Promotion code BLACK10 is applicable on all full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions. This offer entitles you to 10% off and will be applied at checkout.
- Where all or part of an order is refunded or cancelled, you will be refunded the total amount due less the discount given.
- Webury.com Ltd has the right to withdraw the offer or amend the terms and conditions related to the offer at any time.