Le Chameau Men's Cérès Jersey Lined Low Wellington Boots
Men's half length wellies with excellent grip
These are half length wellies that don’t mess around. They belong on the feet of hard-working folk and are designed to make your hard work just that bit easier. The Le Chameau Cérès Bottillon boots are shorter and lighter than the full-length boots, so you can put your energy into more important things than lugging extra weight around. They have a chunky Michelin sole that offers the same high performance as agricultural tractor tyres. Your weight is evenly distributed with each step, giving a more comfortable feel underfoot as well as providing enhanced grip and stability.
Another important feature of these boots is the extra rubber reinforcement around the leg for protection and durability. These Le Chameau men’s boots were designed for agricultural professionals and are resistant to harsh farm waste and chemicals.
So, we’ve told you how tough and robust these Le Chameau short wellies are. They sound a bit rigid and uncomfortable perhaps? You don’t want to feel like you’ve got a cast on your leg when you’re out and about for hours on end. These are made using natural rubber that is surprisingly flexible and can mirror the movement of your feet, keeping fatigue to an absolute minimum.
- Waterproof natural rubber boots
- Extremely comfortable with excellent grip
- Comfort rating from 0°C to 15°C
- Breathable jersey cotton lining to wick away moisture
- Auto-cleaning sole unit, so it doesn’t get clogged up with mud
- Michelin Agri sole for enhanced grip
- Le Chameau short wellies, a practical mid length with less faff
- Great choice if you struggle to find the right wide calf fitting boots
- A real workhorse of a welly boot, ready to be put through its paces
Webury Ltd is an authorised Le Chameau retailer, so your Le Chameau Cérès Bottillon boots are protected by their official 2-year warranty.
The Michelin design encompasses:
- Permanent contact with the ground when walking
- Increased number of contact zones on the sole providing better grip
- Auto-cleaning structure, in which soil is expelled through the walking motion
- Good supportive fit
- Resistant to abrasion, thanks to the homogenous pressure on the contact zones
- Highly durable and suitable for heavy usage
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
In 1927, in a seaside village in Normandy France, Claude Chamot had a desire to create the most comfortable and best fitting rubber boot. He had listened to farmers, hunters and fishermen who all wanted a boot that would withstand their daily labours.
Using natural rubber with high elasticity and strength, a new generation of boot was created. Every detail thoughtfully considered and each element honed to perfection. Flexible, durable and waterproof, it was designed to stand up to the demands of the countryside, forest and sea. It was a boot built to last.
Now, almost 100 years later, Monsieur Chamot’s vision continues. Expertise and passion is passed from generation to generation. Apprentice bootmakers learn their craft under the close eye of a master bootmaker before graduating with the title themselves. From first, to the last touch, these craftsmen ensure there is history in the making of every pair of Le Chameau.
Rubber is a natural product. If you care for it, it will last.
- Store in the dry, store upright
- Use a boot jack to remove your boots
- Don’t leave them muddy: wipe with a sponge and water, remove mud from zip and sole
- Use our rubber spray after washing to prolong the life of your boots
All Le Chameau rubber boots have a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The two-year warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not include reasonable wear-and-tear or misuse of the product, which includes colour fading from excessive exposure to UV, heat, chemicals or waste.
|Le Chameau Men's Cérès Jersey Lined Low Wellington Boots|