Le Chameau Men's Chasseur Neoprene Lined Wellington Boot
Men's chasseur neoprene lined, zip up wellies
The Chasseur zip-up wellies by Le Chameau are the Rolls Royce of wellington boots. They’re the iconic hunting boots that Le Chameau have been making since 1970. We’re talking boots that are a breeze to put on and a real joy to wear – it’s almost a shame you have to take these men’s Chasseur neoprene-lined boots off at the end of the day (although that’s easy too, thanks to the full-length zip)!
The 3mm neoprene lining encloses the whole foot to give a real cushion-like sensation when you put them on. And just like your favourite pillow, they adapt to your shape for real bespoke comfort.
These legendary Le Chameau wellingtons cover all the bases, from style to excellent grip, comfort underfoot and long-lasting waterproof protection.
- Exceptional quality
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Full-length watertight Riri AQUAzip® and snap button for fastening
- 3mm thick neoprene lining for insulation and comfort
- Dual-density sole to absorb shock and shank reinforcement for better stability and arch support
- Easy to get on and off
- Natural rubber mixed with aramid fibres for wear-and-tear resistance (this is just one of the reasons they last for years)
- Comfort rating from 0°C to -15°C
- Choice of calf fitting (41cm or 44cm)
- Each Chasseur boot is exclusively made by a single Master Bootmaker
- Ideal for farming, dog walking and all outdoor winter pursuits
- These men’s neoprene boots are an iconic investment boot for the serious welly wearer.
Webury Ltd is an authorised Le Chameau retailer, so your Le Chameau Chasseur boots are protected by their official 2-year warranty.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
In 1927, in a seaside village in Normandy France, Claude Chamot had a desire to create the most comfortable and best fitting rubber boot. He had listened to farmers, hunters and fishermen who all wanted a boot that would withstand their daily labours.
Using natural rubber with high elasticity and strength, a new generation of boot was created. Every detail thoughtfully considered and each element honed to perfection. Flexible, durable and waterproof, it was designed to stand up to the demands of the countryside, forest and sea. It was a boot built to last.
Now, almost 100 years later, Monsieur Chamot’s vision continues. Expertise and passion is passed from generation to generation. Apprentice bootmakers learn their craft under the close eye of a master bootmaker before graduating with the title themselves. From first, to the last touch, these craftsmen ensure there is history in the making of every pair of Le Chameau.
Rubber is a natural product. If you care for it, it will last.
- Store in the dry, store upright
- Use a boot jack to remove your boots
- Don’t leave them muddy: wipe with a sponge and water, remove mud from zip and sole
- Use our rubber spray after washing to prolong the life of your boots
All Le Chameau rubber boots have a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The two-year warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not include reasonable wear-and-tear or misuse of the product, which includes colour fading from excessive exposure to UV, heat, chemicals or waste.
|Le Chameau Men's Chasseur Neoprene Lined Wellington Boot|
|Boot Height (cm)||39.5||39.5||40||40||40||40||41|
|Calf Option A (cm)||41||41||41||41||41||41||41|
|Calf Option B (cm)||44||44||44||44||44||44||44|