Le Chameau Women's Vierzonord Neoprene Lined Wellingtons
Women's neoprene wellies with adjustable calf
Comfortable and supportive, the neoprene lining of these Le Chameau Vierzonord wellington boots is what makes these so warm. Le Chameau neoprene wellies are a great choice for winter morning dog walks and afternoons at the side of the rugby pitch. The warmth, flexibility and support also make these a fab choice of footwear for mucking out the horse on damp, chilly days.
An iconic best-seller boot from Le Chameau. And for good reason…the feminine fit of the women’s Vierzonord neoprene-lined wellingtons means they are nicely shaped around the ankle and foot so you’ve got enough support and comfort. So many people tell us that they love how your foot feels firmly held in place in these boots. The signature adjustable (and fully waterproof) gusset means you can get a bespoke fit on the calf and adapt to thicker legwear when you need it.
The 3mm neoprene lining means these will keep your toes toasty at temperatures down to ‑15°C. It does this by trapping and maintaining your body heat. Another plus about the neoprene lining of these boots is the cushiony feel underfoot and the flexibility of movement around your legs. Even with the warmth and support of these boots, you’re not compromising on freedom of movement as you climb over fallen branches when you’re out and about.
- 100% waterproof adjustable calf with waterproof gusset and tightening strap
- 3mm neoprene lining – the same material used for scuba diving suits, it’s resilient, warm and comfortable
- Shank reinforcement for arch support
- Available in the lighter colour Vert Vierzon or darker Vert Chameau
- Double-density outsole for an all-terrain grip, giving you confidence on slippery or muddy terrain
- Hand-crafted from natural sustainably sourced rubber
- Designed to keep you warm and comfortable in temperatures down to -15°C
- Hard-wearing and supportive sole unit
- Anti-fatigue technology – the sole is designed to provide shock absorption so you don’t get that achy welly feel in your legs, as well as stability and arch support so you can walk with confidence on all kinds of terrain
Webury Ltd is an authorised Le Chameau retailer, so your Le Chameau Vierzonord boots are protected by their official 2-year warranty. (We doubt you’ll need it, but it’s good to know, right?)
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
In 1927, in a seaside village in Normandy France, Claude Chamot had a desire to create the most comfortable and best fitting rubber boot. He had listened to farmers, hunters and fishermen who all wanted a boot that would withstand their daily labours.
Using natural rubber with high elasticity and strength, a new generation of boot was created. Every detail thoughtfully considered and each element honed to perfection. Flexible, durable and waterproof, it was designed to stand up to the demands of the countryside, forest and sea. It was a boot built to last.
Now, almost 100 years later, Monsieur Chamot’s vision continues. Expertise and passion is passed from generation to generation. Apprentice bootmakers learn their craft under the close eye of a master bootmaker before graduating with the title themselves. From first, to the last touch, these craftsmen ensure there is history in the making of every pair of Le Chameau.
Rubber is a natural product. If you care for it, it will last.
- Store in the dry, store upright
- Use a boot jack to remove your boots
- Don’t leave them muddy: wipe with a sponge and water, remove mud from zip and sole
- Use our rubber spray after washing to prolong the life of your boots
All Le Chameau rubber boots have a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The two-year warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not include reasonable wear-and-tear or misuse of the product, which includes colour fading from excessive exposure to UV, heat, chemicals or waste.
|Le Chameau Women's Vierzonord Wellington Boot|
|Boot Height (cm)||38||40||40||40||40||40||40|