Le Chameau Women's Chasseur Leather Lined Wellington Boots
Women's luxury leather, zip up wellington boots
How about some fabulous, flexible and flattering women’s designer wellies with a luxurious leather lining? The full-length watertight zip is a key feature of Le Chameau Chasseur wellington boots, as you can unzip them all the way down and slide your feet in with ease.
The leather lining inside these ladies’ wellies with zips is exceptional quality. The leather completely encloses your feet and is excellent at regulating temperatures (the comfort rating on these goes all the way from +15°C to -10°C), making these a great pair of wellies for all year round.
The outer part of Le Chameau ladies’ leather-lined wellies is natural rubber in the iconic Vert Vierzon green colour. The rubber has been reinforced with aramid fibres making the boots resistant to outer wear and tear over the years. Because these are boots you will still be wearing with pride for many years to come.
The sole is made up of two different densities, for shock absorption, so you can comfortably walk across stony paths and bumpy fields, and also for resistance and strength (adding to their durability).
- Exceptional quality
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Always comfortable, all year round
- Full-length fully watertight Riri AQUAzip® with snap button for fastening
- Dual-density sole to absorb shock and shank reinforcement for better stability and arch support
- Built on a ladies’ last for a flattering shape
- Natural rubber mixed with aramid fibres for wear-and-tear resistance (this is just one of the reasons they last for years)
- Luxurious quick-drying leather lining
- Each Chasseur boot is exclusively made by a single Master Bootmaker
- Comfort rating from +15°C to -10°C
- Created by Le Chameau’s master of design Marc Longuet in 1970
- The only wellies you’ll ever need from now on – don’t be surprised if you find yourself looking for more excuses to get out in these
Webury Ltd is an authorised Le Chameau stockist, so your Le Chameau Chasseur leather-lined boots are protected by their official 2-year warranty.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
In 1927, in a seaside village in Normandy France, Claude Chamot had a desire to create the most comfortable and best fitting rubber boot. He had listened to farmers, hunters and fishermen who all wanted a boot that would withstand their daily labours.
Using natural rubber with high elasticity and strength, a new generation of boot was created. Every detail thoughtfully considered and each element honed to perfection. Flexible, durable and waterproof, it was designed to stand up to the demands of the countryside, forest and sea. It was a boot built to last.
Now, almost 100 years later, Monsieur Chamot’s vision continues. Expertise and passion is passed from generation to generation. Apprentice bootmakers learn their craft under the close eye of a master bootmaker before graduating with the title themselves. From first, to the last touch, these craftsmen ensure there is history in the making of every pair of Le Chameau.
Rubber is a natural product. If you care for it, it will last.
- Store in the dry, store upright
- Use a boot jack to remove your boots
- Don’t leave them muddy: wipe with a sponge and water, remove mud from zip and sole
- Use our rubber spray after washing to prolong the life of your boots
All Le Chameau rubber boots have a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The two-year warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not include reasonable wear-and-tear or misuse of the product, which includes colour fading from excessive exposure to UV, heat, chemicals or waste.
|Le Chameau Women's Chasseur Leather Lined Wellington Boot|
|Boot Height (cm)||39||39||39||40||40|
Women's Le Chameau Jameson Waterproof Leather Boot, CaramelLAST CHANCE TO BUY20% OFFSpecial Price £240.00 £300.00