Aigle Lessfor Plus Men's Gardening Boots
Men's rubber gardening ankle boots
These men’s garden boots are a comfortable, more active alternative to a welly and an excellent choice when you want more protection than a shoe. These gardening boots for men are modestly tough – they look understated, but are surprisingly robust. So even if you find yourself digging the potatoes out of heavy post-rain soil, these trusty boots will make your life a little easier.
The natural rubber means these men’s gardening boots are particularly comfortable. What’s more, they’re designed and made to last. The grip is excellent on slippery stone paths, and you can wear them to take the dog round the fields too.
(If only these garden boots for men could also guarantee a fail-safe bumper tomato crop each year they’d be perfect!)
- Sturdy natural rubber outsole
- Comfy lining and elasticated rim
- Lugged outsole for a good grip on the mud
- Rubber sourced sustainably from plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Removable quick-drying insoles
- Easy to put on, great for keeping by the back door
- A nice upgrade from a low shoe or clog, without going down the more cumbersome welly route
Webury Ltd are an authorised Aigle retailer and your garden shoes are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
Colours: Kaki, Noir
Sizes: EU 37 - 46
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Aigle Ref: 37877, 37879
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
Men's Aigle Lessfor Gardening Shoes, Kaki£40.50
Men's Aigle Teodor Gardeners Clog, Kaki£35.00