Youngs 303 by Parker Hale Tin
Shotgun barrel cleaner and rust preventer
Youngs 303 by Parker Hale is the best known and most widely used emulsifying cleaner and rust preventer for barrels and external protection of metal parts. This is not a lubricant and should not be used in the lock mechanism.
The Parker Hale four point plan for cleaning all guns is:
1. Swab out with a patch soaked in Aquoil* and vigorously scrub the bore with a phosphor bronze wire brush.
2. Swab again using Aquoil* generously until discolouration disappears.
3. Dry out with successive patches until these emerge reasonably clean.
4. Apply neat .303 cleaner generously on the bristle brush.
* Aquoil is prepared by mixing one part Parker Hale Young's 303 with three parts water.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.