Aigle Benyl M Wellington Boots
Classic lightweight Aigle welly boots
Comfy, flexible, an everyday welly boot designed and built to last. This here is a real classic, heritage style boot from Aigle.
These boots are a pleasure to wear as the rubber strikes a nice balance between being flexible and supportive.
These Aigle welly boots have a good tread offering excellent grip on all kinds of terrain, from wet clay soil to stony, muddy fields. The self-cleaning sole means they don’t get clogged up with mud, so you can just enjoy what you’re doing, whether that’s walking the dog or doing some outdoor jobs.
These Aigle wellington boots have also got an original branded sole and the long-lasting quality we’ve come to expect from this proudly French brand.
This style here is a medium calf fit. If you’re after the Benyl boot in a roomier version, we’ve also got the Aigle Benyl XL with an extra 20mm on the calf.
Insights into Aigle
Aigle have been masterfully creating rubber boots since 1853. All of their boots require an average of 60 manufacturing steps and must pass strict quality tests before being released for sale. Aigle are committed to sustainability and source their natural rubber sustainably. The rubber is extracted using a slow harvest process that enables the trees to replenish naturally.
- 100% waterproof
- Shock-absorbing foam insole
- Decorative calf strap
- Handmade in France
- Lugged abrasion-resistant soles for excellent grip
- Majority natural rubber upper, sourced from rubber plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Light and flexible, for intensive outdoor activities
- Quick-drying lining, wipe it down with a sponge when you need to
- A quality everyday boot that is reliable, comfortable and lightweight
Our go-to socks for these boots are the Dinmore Socks.
Feel like you need something tougher? Try Aigle’s Parcours 2 boots.
Sizes: EU 38 - EU 42
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Aigle Ref: 85787
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Benyl M Wellies|
|Calf Width (mm)||370||375||380||385||390|
|Boot Height (mm)||360||370||370||380||370|
|Footbed Width (mm)||80||82||84||86||87|
Aigle Benyl 'XL' Men's Wellington Boot£90.00
Joules Women's Field Welly, French NavySpecial Price £42.47 Regular Price £49.96
Aigle Parcours 2 Wellington Boots, Bronze (Dark Green)Special Price £105.00 Regular Price £125.00
Le Chameau Giverny Ladies Wellies, Cherry£120.00
Aigle Parcours 2 Vario Bronze Wellington BootsSpecial Price £120.00 Regular Price £150.00