Aigle Bison Lady 2 Short Welly Boot
Women's short rain boots
If you find the look and feel of tall wellies just a bit too much, these women’s ankle rain boots are just what you need. As easy slip on rubber boots, they are perfect as a versatile and sleek wardrobe staple. Pop these rubber boots on for a spot of springtime gardening, or for nipping to the shops after a rain shower. They’ll also look after your feet in the great outdoors as the shock-absorbing foam insole protects your feet on stony paths and the lugged soles offer excellent grip on slippery mud.
Colour-wise you can go for the classic look with the Brun for the short rain boots, or make more of a statement with the cherry-like Sweet colour.
These ladies’ rain boots are made using majority natural rubber that is sourced sustainably. Another advantage of natural rubber is the flexibility you can get, so you can move more freely. It’s also durable so they won’t lose this flexibility or waterproofness over time.
Aigle is actively committed to sustainability, working towards reducing its carbon footprint by 46% by 2030. And of course, since 1853, they’ve been producing boots that are designed and built to last, something that is key to slow fashion and sustainability.
- 100% waterproof
- Shock-absorbing rubber sole, so you don’t feel every stone underfoot
- Sleek and stylish ladies’ fit
- Softex lining – quick drying and can be wiped clean with a sponge
- Handmade in France
- Lugged soles for excellent grip
- Short mid-calf wellies
- Majority natural rubber upper, sourced from rubber plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Short and stylish welly, great for a weekend wander at your local National Trust gardens
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
A really great all-year-round pair of socks to wear with these boots is the ProTrek Adventure Walking Socks.
Sizes: EU 37 - EU 41
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Aigle Ref: 36515 36514
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Bison Lady 2 Wellingtons|
|Calf Width (mm)||335||340||345||350||355|
|Boot Height (mm)||215||220||220||225||225|
|Footbed Width (mm)||84||85||86||88||89|
Le Chameau Giverny Bottillon Short Wellington Boots, Vert Chameau10% OFFSpecial Price £99.00 Regular Price £110.00
Women's Aigle Chanteboot STR Mid Welly Boot, Rouge35% OFFSpecial Price £68.26 Regular Price £105.00
Aigle Alya Short Rubber Rain Boot, Black15% OFFSpecial Price £63.76 Regular Price £75.00