Aigle Carville Fur Lined Waterproof Chelsea Boot
Women’s fur lined short ankle wellies
If the thought of “wellies” is just a little too rural for your liking, perhaps an elegant pair of ankle rain boots would suit? These fur-lined ankle wellies definitely have more of a stylish urban feel to them, but will still do the job when it comes to keeping feet dry, comfy and warm in the rain. This is Aigle quality after all.
These ankle boot wellies (or rain boots if you will) have an elasticated side panel for the classic Chelsea boot look and with the pull tab they’re a doddle to get on and off. The faux fur lining provides welcome snugness in the colder months.
Despite the fabulous look of these women’s ankle wellies, they are not a case of style over substance. The chunky grip on the sole will get you through muddy parks with confidence, and the natural rubber brings flexibility that makes them a joy to walk in.
- 100% waterproof
- Faux fur lining for extra warmth and snugness
- Majority natural rubber upper chosen for its robustness, abrasion resistance, shock absorption and flexibility
- Rubber sourced sustainably from plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Durable – these boots are made to last
- Handy removable insole
- Soft and comfortable upper
- Resistant lining
- Adjustable elastic side panels make them a breeze to pop on and off
- Chunky yet feminine look with a lightweight feel
- Smart little number for your winter wardrobe, they work perfectly with a lot of outfits
- Great for autumn strolls around the park and into town
If you’re not sold on the fur lining of these, have a look at these.
It takes a full 2 years to train an Aigle bootmaker and all their boots are meticulously made by hand.
Colours: Noir, Kaki
Sizes: EU 36 - EU 42
Aigle Ref: R1051, R1052
Upper: majority natural rubber.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
Joules Wellibob Ankle Boot, French Navy25% OFFFrom Special Price £29.96 Regular Price £39.95