Aigle Chanteboot STR Mid Welly Boot
Short rubber boot with Aigle's classic double white stripes
The Aigle Chanteboot Stripes are a versatile mid-height women's welly boot handmade in France; the Chanteboot rain boot features Aigle's iconic double white stripe. Available in both Noir and Rouge, this top-of-the-range model is sure to charm.
- Quick-drying lining can be cleaned with a sponge
- Self-cleaning, lugged outsoles offer fantastic grip
- Rubber® Softex® lining
- Upper: majority natural rubber Lining: polyamide Insole: rubber Outsole: rubber
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH)
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth. - A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
Colour: Noir, Rouge
Size: EU36 - EU41
Product Code: 88568
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
Women's Aigle Bison 2 Short Wellington Boots, Sweet50% OFFSpecial Price £32.51 Regular Price £65.00
Women's Aigle Aigline Bottillon Short Welly Boot, Kew Gardens 250% OFFFrom Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £60.00
Le Chameau Giverny Bottillon Short Wellington Boots, Vert Chameau10% OFFSpecial Price £99.00 Regular Price £110.00
Women's Muck Boots Arctic Sport II Short Wellington Boots, Wine Herringbone Print25% OFFFrom Special Price £93.74 Regular Price £125.00
Women's Muck Boots Muckster ll Short, Rum Raisin30% OFFSpecial Price £70.00 Regular Price £100.00