Aigle Fulfeel Mid Wellington Boot
Women’s sleek short rubber rain boot with heel
We’ve all been there, you’re meeting a friend for coffee in town and you desperately need something versatile and stylish that is going to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
These brand-new Aigle mid-calf wellies are ideal when you need dry feet, but definitely don’t want to compromise on style. These short black wellies have a seriously sleek urban vibe, and we just love the elegance of the stylish heel. These short rain boots have a discreet grip for a slender look, so while they’re still 100% waterproof, in terms of terrain they’re a tad more suited to strolling around city parks.
Sustainable, slow fashion
Each and every Aigle boot is made by hand using sustainably sourced rubber. One of Aigle’s 220 highly trained bootmakers perfectly shapes the rubber to create the boot, following 60 precise manufacturing steps. The boots are then vulcanised to enhance resistance and resilience.
Aigle have been promoting slow fashion since way before slow fashion even became a thing – by using quality materials, precise craftsmanship, products that are built to last and designs that stand the test of time.
Aigle are ridiculously proud of their French-made boots – it’s why these ladies short wellington boots feature the tricolour flag on the label. All Aigle boots have to pass strict quality tests to guarantee waterproofness. The detail and design on this boot are inspired by the classic leather boot design.
- 100% waterproof
- Majority natural rubber upper chosen for its robustness, abrasion resistance, shock absorption and flexibility. Aigle sources its rubber sustainably from plantations that meet the standards of the Rainforest Alliance
- Aigle’s Softex® lining to ensure all-day comfort
- Soft and comfortable upper
- Resistant lining
- Small heel (x cm) adds a very stylish edge to these quality boots from one of the market leaders for first-class wellies
- Proudly made by hand in France
- We think these look divine with a knee-length skirt – how would you wear them?
All Aigle boots require an average of 60 manufacturing steps and must pass strict quality tests before being released for sale.
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
Sizes: EU 36 - EU 42
Aigle Ref: R1133
Made in France
Upper: majority natural rubber.
Insole: textile lining on foam.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Fulfeel Mid Wellington Boot
|Boot Height (cm)
|Calf Circumference (mm)
Women's Aigle Carville Chelsea Wellington Boots, NoirSpecial Price £70.00 £80.00
Aigle Alya Short Rubber Rain Boot, BlackSpecial Price £72.00 £80.00
Women's Aigle Carville Fur Lined Waterproof Chelsea Boot, KakiSpecial Price £75.00 £85.00
Women's Le Chameau Iris Chelsea Rubber Ankle Boots, BlackFrom Special Price £65.00 £90.00