Aigle Women's Aiglentine Fur 2 Boots
Fur-lined wellington boots
We’re guessing you’re here because you want more than a waterproof welly, you want warm toes too when it’s wet underfoot. (And something stylish wouldn’t go amiss, is that right?) We know all too well how cold feet can be a problem in wellies. These Aigle fur-lined boots are a real game-changer – you’ll find your toes are toasty after a long walk on a frosty day. And what’s better than warm toes? Warm legs! As these are fully lined with faux fur, your calves will be snug too.
A pair of warm women’s wellies like these are perfect for winter walks with your doggie as you catch up with friends on a frosty morning.
The black fur lining is understated for a timelessly stylish look, and don’t worry about compromising on comfort as the warmth of the lining along with the flexibility of the natural rubber makes them so comfortable you might even start looking forward to a rainy forecast. With style and comfort at these levels, it makes us think…is it possible to fall in love with a welly?
- 100% waterproof
- Warm faux fur lining
- Shock-absorbing rubber sole
- Ladies’ fit
- Handmade in France
- Lugged soles for excellent grip
- Tall equestrian-style boot
- Majority natural rubber upper, sourced from rubber plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- Adjustable gusset so you can always get the perfect fit around your calves
- A truly fabulous welly, warm, stylish and exquisitely handmade. Bring on wet winter days!
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
Gorgeous boots like these deserve their own bag, right? Try this one.
Sizes: EU 36 - EU 42
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 88% Acrylic & 12% Polyester
Aigle Ref: 88829
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Aiglentine Fur 2 Wellies|
|Calf Width (mm)||360||365||370||375||380||385||390|
|Boot Height (mm)||370||370||370||370||370||370||370|
|Footbed Width (mm)||76||78||80||82||84||86||88|