Aigle Lessfor Men's Rubber Garden Shoes
Men's waterproof rubber gardening shoes
Isn’t it wonderful when you can enjoy the garden free from distractions? No noisy roadworks nearby, no looming storm clouds…and no nagging discomfort from your feet. That’s what we love about these garden shoes. These are the kind of waterproof garden shoes that you can forget you’re wearing – and just focus on enjoying the garden instead. The lugged outsole means these men’s gardening shoes can handle some serious potato digging, without having the chunky feel of a boot. The grip is perfect for extra stability on those mossy garden paths (especially after the rain).
These are a really popular choice as spring and summer shoes for gardening – the waterproof rubber is great in damp grass, and you can dig or potter around in these and lose yourself in the haven of the veg patch.
Strong and supple natural rubber outsole
- Durable lining
- Slip-on garden shoe for super comfort
- Non-slip lugged outsole
- Can be worn with or without socks – it’s all down to personal preference
- Elasticated around to the top so debris won’t be sneaking into your shoe
- Perfect for slipping on and off as you pop in and out of the garden
Webury Ltd are an authorised Aigle retailer and your garden shoes are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
Colours: Noir (Black), Kaki
Sizes: EU 42 - 46
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Aigle Ref: 37779, 37777
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
Aigle Bison 2 Men's Short Wellington Boot, KakiSpecial Price £70.00 £80.00