The Aigle Oldhaveny has been one of our most popular jackets over the past couple of cold winters - we love it!
The Oldhaveny is full of cosy, insulating duck down and is made from a slightly satiny, supple fabric that is very pleasant to wear. The Oldhaveny combines functionality thanks to it's short length and comfort with the warmth of down. The tailored feminine cut, is flattering and finished with stylish trim including leather details and removable fur trim to the hood.
- Timeless short down jacket.
- Satiny water-resistant material
- Contrast lining
- Elasticated waist and cuffs
- Removable hood, adjustable by drawstring
- 2 outside pockets with warm lining
- 1 inside pocket
- Two-way front zip
- Pull tab, cord locks and leather Aigle badge.
We recommend the Nikwax Down Wash Direct for washing the Aigle Oldhaveny jacket.