Walking wellies you can rely on all day every day, out and about in the countryside.
Yes, of course, they’re completely waterproof. That’s the least you’d expect. What we love about these Aigle wellington boots is that they really are comfortable! Not just when you put them on, but at the end of a long day walking across fields, through woods, over tree roots, through mud.
The anti-fatigue sole unit on the Aigle Parcours wellies features three different densities of rubber in the sole. This cushions your heel where it’s prone to taking a lot of impact whilst providing comfort and support around your foot. It also ensures the boots are still sturdy enough on the outside that they last for years. It’s sophisticated technology, and from experience we can tell you it actually does work, both in terms of comfort and durability. The crème-de-la-crème of an active walking welly.
You can expect an excellent grip from the Aigle Parcours 2 wellies. To give a 360-degree curve and optimum balance, the heel design is inspired by the hoof of a chamois (those agile mountain goats that roam the peaks of Europe). Enough to give you confidence on any terrain and in any conditions our British weather throws at you.
Aigle put a lot of work and testing into designing this welly, calling on farmers and outdoor workers to make sure it’s got all the function you need. Even when you’re out on your daily dog walk, extra comfort and grip is always handy and when you invest in a pair of boots like these you can expect top quality so they last you for many dog walks.
- 100% waterproof
- The Parcours is the ultimate Aigle walking welly
- Standard pull-on design for a sleek fit
- Quick-drying polyester lining
- Handmade in France
- Shock-absorbing heel cushion
- Shock-absorbing foam insole
- Tri-density rubber sole – an excellent combination of support, stability and anti-abrasion
- Grip and balance
- Tested by a panel of hunters, farmers, environmentalists and forest rangers
- All-season boot – try the boot sock below for extra warmth in winter
- Put this boot through its paces and expect comfortable feet at the end of the day
Add a boot sock for warmth such as the Woolhope Cushion Sock.
If you’re intrigued by this style but wondering if a wider calf fitting would suit you better, the Aigle Parcours 2 Vario offers that versatility with its adjustable gusset.
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
Colours: Bronze (Dark Green), Kaki, Brun (Chocolate Brown)
Sizes: EU 36 - EU 50
Material: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber
Aigle Ref: 84207 84205 84208
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Parcours 2 Wellingtons|
|Calf Width (mm)||380||385||390||395||400||405||410||415||420||425||430||435||440||440||445|
|Boot Height (mm)||370||380||380||390||390||400||400||400||400||410||410||410||410||420||420|
|Footbed Width (mm)||80||82||84||85||86||88||90||91||93||95||97||99||101||103||103|