Aigle Parcours 2 ISO
Classic warm walking welly boot with neoprene lining
Dry ✔ Warm ✔ Comfortable ✔ These are iconic Aigle neoprene wellies you can walk all day in.
If what you thought were your “trusty” walking wellies have split after 6 months, or your heels feel battered after a long day out and about, it’s time to invest in a pair of Aigle Parcours ISO wellington boots.
These have a 4.5mm neoprene lining, which is a little thicker than most neoprene-lined wellies, making these super warm, an ideal winter boot for the seasoned welly wearer.
What makes these boots really special is the technology of the anti-fatigue shock absorption. Basically it means you don’t get that achy leg feel after wearing wellies for a few hours. The secret is different densities of rubber throughout the boot to offer a more cushiony effect where you need it (around the heel), more sturdiness around the exterior to resist abrasion, and support in between to give you confidence tackling any kind of mud and terrain.
- 100% waterproof
- Majority natural rubber upper, sourced from rubber plantations that meet Rainforest Alliance standards
- 5mm neoprene bootie lining (enclosing the whole foot) for extra warmth (slightly thicker than the standard neoprene lining of most boots)
- Handmade in France (it takes 2 years to train to become a Master Bootmaker for Aigle)
- Shock-absorbing heel cushion – like walking on cotton wool!
- Shock-absorbing foam insole
- Tri-density rubber sole – offering you the support, stability and durability you need from a boot
- Grip and balance
- Tested by a panel of hunters, farmers, environmentalists and forest rangers
- Ideal for winter and colder spring and autumn days
- Quite possibly the best warm walking wellies you’ll ever find. And we don’t say that lightly
We’d really recommend using a boot jack to get these off effortlessly.
Webury Ltd is an authorised Aigle retailer and your boots are covered by their 2-year warranty. Just for that little extra peace of mind.
Colours: Bronze (Dark Green), Kaki, Brun (Chocolate Brown)
Sizes: EU 36 - EU 50
Material: Mainly natural rubber
Aigle Ref: 84218 84215 84217
Made in France
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
To ensure rubber boots preserve all their qualities and shine, they must be cared for in a special way.
- Clean the boots regularly with clean or sightly soapy water and after each use when gardening, hunting, sailing or fishing as the material is sensitive to chemical products (fertilizer, pesticide, manure, etc.). Use a soft brush if stains are hard to remove.
- Leave the boots to dry in fresh air or dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Use the Swipol conditioning spray once every quarter to protect the material, to revive the rubber’s qualities and the boot’s original shine. Solvent-free, fragrance-free, gas-free aqueous-phase silicone spray to be sprayed at a distance of 10 cm then wiped with a lint-free cloth
As rubber is light-sensitive (UV), never leave the boots to dry close to a source of heat and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Store the boots upright in a fresh, dry, airtight place. It is advisable to use shoe trees.
|Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellingtons|
|Calf Width (mm)||380||385||390||395||400||405||410||415||420||425||430||435||440||440||445|
|Boot Height (mm)||370||380||380||390||390||400||400||400||400||410||410||410||410||420||420|
|Footbed Width (mm)||80||82||84||85||86||88||90||91||93||95||97||99||101||103||103|
Women's Muck Boots Arctic Adventure, Black/Tan30% OFFSpecial Price £84.00 Regular Price £120.00