Ariat Womens Heritage R Toe Stretchfit Boot
Timeless black western boots
These classic Ariat western boots are the real deal for a rock ‘n’ roll feel. It’s time to let your hair down and strut your stuff in style!
The intricate stitching on these women’s black cowboy boots is just divine, and you don’t need us to tell you what a versatile and classic wardrobe piece these boots are. You can go for a fun-loving casual look during the day or dress them up for the evening. There’s an elastic stretch panel on these Ariat Heritage boots if you need a little more room for your calves, and the winning combination of the Duratread™ outsole and ATS® shank mean your feet are supported and cushioned so you don’t get that achy feet feeling (you know what we mean, right?).
Ariat is an authentic US brand that knows their stuff when it comes to women’s western boots. They combine classic and original designs with advanced footwear technology to give you cowgirl boots like these that look and feel great, and are designed to last you for years.
- Full-grain leather foot and upper
- Intricate stitching
- Duratread™ outsole provides maximum wear resistance
- Regular toe – oval with slight point, it’s a classic look with plenty of wiggle room for your toes
- ATS® lightweight forked shank supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day
- Removable all-day cushioning insole
- Hidden StretchFit panels give a an additional 1" of room to fit a wide range of calves
- Ariat is part of the Leather Working Group, committed to best practice in the leather industry, and the majority of the leather they use is sourced locally in the US
- Ready to channel your inner cowgirl? (Complete with Coyote Ugly soundtrack)
Colour: Black Deertan
Sizes: UK 4 - UK 7
Ariat Ref: 10038431
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.