Blundstone 1477 Antique Brown Thermal Chelsea Boots
A classic men's Chelsea boot with the benefit of sheepskin insoles
These men's Blundstones are an outdoorsy all-rounder (a bit like you?), ready for anything, from icy puddles to snowy walks. We think you already know this, but it’s a lot easier to be adventurous and enjoy the rugged outdoors when you’re wearing comfortable, warm footwear. Well, these thermal Blundstone boots are pretty ideal for keeping your feet happy and extra warm. So rather than “braving the elements”, you’re in your element, whatever the weather!
The key things we love about these Blunnies boots is that they’re waterproof, so just that bit more versatile and suited to our British weather, and the natural sheepskin lining takes the warmth factor up a gear too. When it’s not so cold, you can easily take the fleece lining out, making them an all-year-rounder.
Blundstone originated in Tasmania in 1870, creating fit-for-purpose footwear. A longstanding favourite with farmers and outdoor workers thanks to their durability, comfort and hard-wearing nature, these boots are booming in popularity with a more style-conscious wearer. We often hear stories of how Blundstone boots become wardrobe staples for so many people, the only pair of boots they reach for time and time again, for all life’s activities and adventures, from working on your feet to kicking back at the end of the day.
- Insulated with Thinsulate™
- Premium leather upper
- Waterproof, thanks to the latexed seams, treated uppers and water-repellent elastic
- Removable natural sheepskin fleece footbed – keeps you super snug in winter, and you can take it out to make this an all-year-round boot
- Durable outsole, giving you a reliable grip on all kinds of terrain
- Versatile for all temperatures and all activities
- TPU outsole for enhanced grip to keep you confident and steady on your feet
- Patented SPS Max Comfort system combines an ergonomically engineered toe spring with XRD® technology in the heel, for comfort that lasts all day long
Webury Ltd is an official UK stockist of Blundstones and in line with our Blundstone supplier agreement, we can only ship Blundstone boots to UK addresses.
Colour: Antique Brown
Sizes: UK 8 - UK 11
Material: Premium Waterproof Leather
Lining: Leather & Textile with Thinsulate™ Insulation
Blundstone Ref: #1477
Made in Vietnam
Leather Blundstone Boots
Caring for your leather Blundstone boots is easy and will help extend the life of the boot —all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- First, remove any caked on dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
- Wipe away the residue and again leave to dry.
Suede Blundstone Boots
Caring for your suede Blundstone boots is easy and will help extend the life of the boot—all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Use a suede brush, to scrub off any surface stains or dirt.
- If you have any scuff marks, you can remove them with a gum eraser. Simply rub the scuff with the eraser and wipe away the rubber debris.
- Then dampen a suede brush with a little water and pour a small amount of suede and leather cleaner on it. Then clean the shoe, focussing your attention on any particularly stained spots.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to air dry.
- Once dry, apply a water and stain repellent spray on the shoe to help prolong their life. Some suedes are best treated prior to wear if they have not been treated
- It’s a good idea to waterproof boots regularly to protect the leather from staining. If the leather is wet, let it dry naturally prior to cleaning or using any cleaning substances.
Since 1870 Blundstone has been a company on the go, always evolving. Over the years their business has grown but their ethos remains the same, to make the most durable, stylish and comfortable boots for all walks of life.
Like their island home, Tasmania, which has changed a lot in the last 150 years, they’ve moved with the times. Blundstone never stands still.
Blundstone are proud to continue their tradition of pushing boundaries to innovate in the search for continual improvement. From the city to the farm, it’s no accident that their boots are tough, practical and loved worldwide. Blundstone boots are designed with comfort in mind. They work hard, play hard and stand up to all sorts of tough conditions.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
|Blundstone #1477 Boots|
|Foot Length (mm)||262||271||280||288|
We stock the whole sizes of the Blundstone boots and not the half sizes – the reason behind this is because the half size is mainly to provide greater width to the boots. The footbed of a Blundstone half size is exactly the same size as the non-half size. The difference is the half sizes have a little more leather in the upper of the boot, providing more room for a wider fit.
Some styles of Blundstone boots are provided with an insole to help get the perfect fit if you prefer a snugger fit to your boots.
Blundstone 1609 Classic Leather Chelsea Boot, Antique Leather30% OFFSpecial Price £119.00 Regular Price £170.00
Blundstone 500 Brown Leather Chelsea Boots25% OFFSpecial Price £116.26 Regular Price £155.00
Blundstone 550 Walnut Brown Leather Chelsea Boots30% OFFSpecial Price £115.50 Regular Price £165.00
Driza-Bone Heritage Wax Alora Boot Guards£30.00
ProTrek Light Hike Walking Socks, Blue Marl£10.00