Blundstone Polishing Pad
A quick and easy way to condition and clean your Blundstones
Whether chisel or round toe, buff your premium leather uppers with this pre-saturated sponge. The Blundstone polishing pad will help to reinvigorate the oils that naturally dry with wear. Use as a quick fix or part of a regular cleaning routine. Extend the life of your favourite Blundstone boots.
The polishing pad is neutral in colour and can be used on all smooth leather boots.
Product Code: BLUPOLNTLPAD-000-ONESIZE
Leather Blundstone Boots
Caring for your leather Blundstone boots is easy and will help extend the life of the boot —all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- First, remove any caked on dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
- Wipe away the residue and again leave to dry.
Suede Blundstone Boots
Caring for your suede Blundstone boots is easy and will help extend the life of the boot—all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Use a suede brush, to scrub off any surface stains or dirt.
- If you have any scuff marks, you can remove them with a gum eraser. Simply rub the scuff with the eraser and wipe away the rubber debris.
- Then dampen a suede brush with a little water and pour a small amount of suede and leather cleaner on it. Then clean the shoe, focussing your attention on any particularly stained spots.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to air dry.
- Once dry, apply a water and stain repellent spray on the shoe to help prolong their life. Some suedes are best treated prior to wear if they have not been treated
- It’s a good idea to waterproof boots regularly to protect the leather from staining. If the leather is wet, let it dry naturally prior to cleaning or using any cleaning substances.
Since 1870 Blundstone has been a company on the go, always evolving. Over the years their business has grown but their ethos remains the same, to make the most durable, stylish and comfortable boots for all walks of life.
Like their island home, Tasmania, which has changed a lot in the last 150 years, they’ve moved with the times. Blundstone never stands still.
Blundstone are proud to continue their tradition of pushing boundaries to innovate in the search for continual improvement. From the city to the farm, it’s no accident that their boots are tough, practical and loved worldwide. Blundstone boots are designed with comfort in mind. They work hard, play hard and stand up to all sorts of tough conditions.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.