Driza-Bone Oilskin Garment Reproofer
Wax garment dressing for all heavyweight garments
- Make sure coat is clean of any dirt and completely dry before you start.
- The Driza-Bone Re-proofer (tin) is an oil/wax compound that needs to be heated up by placing the tin in hot water (with the lid off). This will liquefy the dressing, which is essential for easy and effective application. DO NOT place tin in microwave.
- Place garment on a flat surface and apply garment dressing using a soft bristled paintbrush or sponge. Pay particular attention to crucial areas such as shoulders, neck seams and places subject to friction (e.g., pockets and creases in sleeves and knees).
- After re-proofing, hang garment out in the sun on a warm day, or use the heat of a blow-dryer on a low setting, spreading the heat evenly over the coat as this helps the oil penetrate the garment.
- After drying, place garment on a strong hanger and leave to cool.
- Your Driza-Bone coat will now be rejuvenated.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.