Le Chameau Iris Chelsea Boots
New waterproof Chelsea boots
We’re feeling really spoilt by these beauties. Short and sweet, these rubber ankle boots are the latest addition to the iconic Le Chameau Iris family of boots. They’re just fab for popping on for a wet weather school run or keeping your feet dry as you potter around the garden.
A great all-season boot, these Le Chameau Chelsea boots will keep your feet cool and dry in spring thanks to the breathable jersey lining, and in the cooler months you can pop in a pair of wool insoles or wear your favourite woolly socks.
Fully waterproof, of course, and a really comfortable choice when you don’t need or want a full-length welly. The elastic side panels make them easy to pop on and off, and they’re made using the characteristically soft and supple Chamolux rubber. Lightweight and flexible, you can pop these on first thing and comfortably wear them all day long. A gorgeous boot to pop on to walk through the dewy grass as you get breakfast ready on a glamping trip, or at home for a quiet afternoon in the garden.
- 100% waterproof, made using natural rubber
- New addition to the popular Iris range, so aptly named after the Greek goddess of rainbows
- Lightweight, so you can comfortably wear these all day
- Made using supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau and key to the incredible comfort of these boots
- Elastic side panels for the classic Chelsea boot look, with the bonus of making them easy to pop on and off
- Jersey-lined with the iconic tartan-pattered polycotton lining. Lightweight and quick drying, the jersey lining wicks away any moisture to keep your feet dry all day long
- Available in a range of bright, fresh colours inspired by nature
- Featuring the iconic Le Chameau branding detail on the front
- Flexible and ideal for packing for a weekend trip away
- Everyday ankle boots with a delectably casual design – these look pretty fabulous with a long dress
Webury Ltd is an authorised Le Chameau retailer, so your Le Chameau Iris Chelsea Boots are protected by their official 2-year warranty.
Colours: Noir (black), Rouge (red), Bleu Fonce (Navy), Vert Fonce (Green)
Sizes: EU 37 - EU 42
Material: Chamolux natural rubber
Le Chameau Ref:2920
Made in Morocco
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
In 1927, in a seaside village in Normandy France, Claude Chamot had a desire to create the most comfortable and best fitting rubber boot. He had listened to farmers, hunters and fishermen who all wanted a boot that would withstand their daily labours.
Using natural rubber with high elasticity and strength, a new generation of boot was created. Every detail thoughtfully considered and each element honed to perfection. Flexible, durable and waterproof, it was designed to stand up to the demands of the countryside, forest and sea. It was a boot built to last.
Now, almost 100 years later, Monsieur Chamot’s vision continues. Expertise and passion is passed from generation to generation. Apprentice bootmakers learn their craft under the close eye of a master bootmaker before graduating with the title themselves. From first, to the last touch, these craftsmen ensure there is history in the making of every pair of Le Chameau.
Rubber is a natural product. If you care for it, it will last.
- Store in the dry, store upright
- Use a boot jack to remove your boots
- Don’t leave them muddy: wipe with a sponge and water, remove mud from zip and sole
- Use our rubber spray after washing to prolong the life of your boots
All Le Chameau rubber boots have a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The two-year warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not include reasonable wear-and-tear or misuse of the product, which includes colour fading from excessive exposure to UV, heat, chemicals or waste.
|Le Chameau Women's Iris Chelsea Women's Ankle Boot|
|Boot Height (cm)||12.5||13||13||13.5||13.5||14|
Joules Wellibob Ankle Boot, Black Metallic BeesSpecial Price £33.96 Regular Price £39.95