The Croot's 'Malton' bridal leather cartridge carrier has the capacity for 300 cartridges and is the ideal way to store your cartridges between shots. The magazine features:
The Croots Malton cartridge magazine is traditionally made from natural vegetable-tanned leather with a semi-aniline and greased grain to give a superb finish. All of Croot's bridle leathers are traditionally tanned using techniques passed down through the generations.
- 300 cartridge capacity
- 2" wide cotton webbing shoulder sling for extra comfort
- Leather handle
- Brown suede lining
- Brass buckle and strap fastenings
Each carefully selected skin is hand-cured and stained by extremely skilled craftsmen, producing the smooth aniline finish.
Finally, the wax finish is applied. This age-old blend of fats, oils and waxes feeds the leather adding a deep layer of protection and giving a very distinctive look.
Croots are proud of their craftsmanship...
- Croots leather products are made in Malton, North Yorkshire, England
- The webbing used in Croots products is made in Keighley, England
- The brass buckles are made in Walsall, England