Muck Boots Men's RHS Muckster ll Ankle Boots
Men's slip on garden ankle boot
Loved by gardeners, the Muckster II ankle boots are perfect for wearing when you’re mowing the lawn, weeding the veg patch or pruning the wisteria.
We know not everyone is a fan of wellies, and if that’s you, these rubber ankle boots might be just the ticket. The combination of rubber and neoprene means you have protection around your foot and extra comfort and flexibility around your ankle.
The Muckster II ankle boots are tough, lightweight and comfortable. They are also fully waterproof so you don’t need to worry about wet feet on damp grass. The high traction outsole on these Muck Boot Mucksters is specially designed so it doesn’t get clogged up and weigh you down on the mud. These rubber ankle boots also have a breathable air mesh lining to wick away any moisture and keep your feet dry and comfortable while you plant, prune and potter around the garden.
- 100% waterproof
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Ankle height with pull tab for easy on and off
- RHS endorsed
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Versatile, general-purpose outsole
- A handy boot to have by the back door!
All Original Muck Boot Company products are designed and built to last for years.
Muck Boots Fitting Guide
- Different styles use different lasts in construction, therefore sizing may vary with a new style.
- Feet are 3-dimensional, any measuring device can only approximate your true size.
- Measure at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
- Using a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper. Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. It is common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure.
- Measure the distance between lines in inches or centimetres.
- Find your measurement on the Muck Boot size chart. Round up if your size falls in between.
- Your new boots are manufactured with comfort in mind. The neoprene is self-insulating and unlike traditional rubber boots it is not necessary to buy a size bigger to allow for a thick sock unless using for prolonged periods in severe cold.
- For boots without laces it is important you are comfortable with the fit of your boots. To avoid excess wear on the
neoprene, ensure any heel slip when walking is minimal. If necessary, consider heel grips to aid fit.
Colour: Moss, Black
Sizes: UK 8 - UK 12
Muck Boots Ref: 43193
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
|Muck Boots Men's RHS Muckster II Ankle Boots|
|Insole Length (cm)||27||28||29||30||31|
- Estimated boot height 19cm (size 8, variations may occur across sizes)
- Half sizes order up
Aigle Bison 2 Men's Short Wellington Boot, Kaki35% OFFSpecial Price £42.25 Regular Price £65.00
Men's Le Chameau Ceres Jersey Lined Low Wellington Boots, Marron Fonce20% OFFSpecial Price £103.99 Regular Price £130.00
Men's Aigle Lessfor Plus Rubber Gardening Boots, Kaki10% OFFSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £50.00
Men's Muck Boots Originals Pull on Mid Wellington Boot, Moss25% OFFSpecial Price £82.50 Regular Price £110.00
Men's Muck Boots Arctic Outpost Short Neoprene Wellies, Black30% OFFSpecial Price £84.00 Regular Price £120.00
RHS Muckster ll Men's Gardening Shoes, Bark40% OFFSpecial Price £48.00 Regular Price £80.00