Muck Boots Men's Woody Sport Ankle Boot
After years of studying how boots are worn, Muck Boots designed a new upper on their traditional Woody Sport outsole. This new ankle height boot features a 100% waterproof, 100% MUCKPROOF insulated upper. It is built to keep you dry and comfortable all day long. This outsole provides exceptional traction on various terrain, whether it be mud, slush, or snow, you can confidently wear this boot no matter the elements. Coupled with a warm lining and a rugged rubber outsole, this boot provides warmth and comfort with superior traction for all your winter activities.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm Neoprene Bootie for Comfort and Performance
bioDEWIX™ Dry Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM
for Odour Control and Moisture Management
- Warm Lining: Soft, Insulation, Light-weight,Performance Materials for Warmth and Comfort
- Lightweight EVA Midsole for All Day Comfort and Support
- Rugged Rubber outsole for traction
Sizes: UK 8 - UK 12
Product Code: 35690
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.