Muck Boots Muckmaster Tall Wellington Boots
Men's farm wellies with 5mm neoprene for superior warmth
With these men’s Muckmaster boots, we’re talking next level fully functional farm wellies. When you’re up at dawn and out until 8 in the evening sometimes, you need a pair of warm wellington boots that will keep you dry and comfortable. Let’s not pretend that life on the farm is easy. We know it’s not. You need to be ready for the unexpected. And so does your footwear. From climbing over fences to navigating bogs or chasing after livestock, your job’s a lot easier to enjoy when your feet are comfortable, warm and dry.
These are farm wellies that you won’t be hurrying to get off at the end of the day.
A popular choice with farmers, the Muck Boots Muckmaster has got an excellent tread and solid heel so you can walk confidently over stony riverbeds and across uneven fields. The comfort level of these goes down to -30°C – they’ll keep your feet snug in cold weather, and the breathable air mesh lining keeps your feet dry in all conditions as it wicks away any moisture.
These Muck Boots for men really are designed to last, keeping you comfortable season after season.
- 100% waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- 2mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Extended rubber overlay for extra protection
- Lightweight EVA midsole for comfort
- Durable lug outsole for grip
- Reflective pull tab for easy on and off
- Outsole designed for optimum use on soft, wet or loose ground
Being out and about in the winter is a lot nicer when your feet are warm, dry and comfortable!
Muck Boots Fitting Guide
- Different styles use different lasts in construction, therefore sizing may vary with a new style.
- Feet are 3-dimensional, any measuring device can only approximate your true size.
- Measure at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
- Using a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper. Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. It is common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure.
- Measure the distance between lines in inches or centimetres.
- Find your measurement on the Muck Boot size chart. Round up if your size falls in between.
- Your new boots are manufactured with comfort in mind. The neoprene is self-insulating and unlike traditional rubber boots it is not necessary to buy a size bigger to allow for a thick sock unless using for prolonged periods in severe cold.
- For boots without laces it is important you are comfortable with the fit of your boots. To avoid excess wear on the
neoprene, ensure any heel slip when walking is minimal. If necessary, consider heel grips to aid fit.
Colours: Black, Moss
Sizes: UK 8 - UK 12
Muck Boots Ref: 23387
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
|Muck Boots Muckmaster Boots|
|Insole Length (cm)||27||28||29||30||31|
- Estimated boot height 43cm (size 8, variations may occur across sizes)
- Estimated max calf circumference 43cm (size 8, variations may occur across sizes)
- Half sizes order up.
Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Wellington Boots, Brun20% OFFSpecial Price £175.99 Regular Price £220.00
Men's Muck Boots Arctic Outpost Tall Neoprene Wellington Boots, Moss Green30% OFFSpecial Price £94.50 Regular Price £135.00
Baleno Henry Mens Fleece Jacket - Chocolate30% OFFSpecial Price £55.97 Regular Price £79.96
Flexothane Cartouche Waterproof Overtrousers£69.95
Blundstone 500 Brown Leather Chelsea Boots25% OFFSpecial Price £116.26 Regular Price £155.00