Muck Boots Women's Apex Zip Short Boots
The Apex is a high-performance sport boot built on an innovative platform for high endurance outdoor pursuits. 100% waterproof and coupled with breathable mesh linings to provide elite protection and moisture management. The upper features a lock-down waterproof zipper closure system, a natural screen collar, and surprisingly lightweight performance for great comfort and fit. Featured in Country Walking as the ‘Best in Class’ round-up and described as ‘almost untouchably good at giving firm grip through sloppy farm gateways and churned-up woodland.'.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Dual density insole for all-day comfort
- EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Built for lightweight comfort
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Premium YKK zipper
- Hand-laid natural rubber overlays
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Outsole designed for light duty use on mixed terrain
- Estimated boot height 19cm/ 7.6"
- Estimated max circumference 22.5cm/ 8.9"
- Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up
Sizes: UK 4 - UK 8
Product Code: 30982-52854
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.