Muck Boots Arctic Sport II Short Wellington Boot
Women's short wellies with a cosy warm lining
Incredibly versatile boots, the Muck Boots Arctic Sport II mid wellies are a great all-rounder for both rural and urban outdoor living. You can really put them through their paces on the farm, out walking the dogs, or in the stables.
If you know Muck Boots, you’ll know how serious and tough they are, and surprisingly lightweight which means they’re just so comfy to be out and about in. These ladies' Muck Boots have a really good “aggressive” grip for confidence on any outdoor adventure.
These women’s short Muck Boots are fully lined with 5mm neoprene for extra warmth, and of course, they’re 100% waterproof. These have a warm fleece lining, so your toes stay dry and toasty, even when you find yourself venturing through puddles and snow.
So, how do they really look and feel?
Colour-wise, these are available in the refreshingly different Wine colour or the timelessly classic Blue/Grey, and both have the contrast fabric panel which adds a unique twist to your look. They drop away slightly at the back for extra comfort around your calf muscles. These are the boots you’ll be reaching for when you still want high performance without needing a full boot, so definitely an everyday option for dog walking, farm working and outdoor living.
- 100% waterproof
- Fleece-lined wellies
- Mid-height, so less cumbersome than a full welly
- Pull tab for easy on and off
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
- Rugged outsole for grip
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Versatile, general-purpose outsole
- Comfortable down to -40°C
- Unique styling with the contrast panels
- Cosy, comfy boots you can wear all day every day for outdoor living
All Original Muck Boot Company products are designed and built to last for years.
We’d thoroughly recommend a pair of these comfortable, hard-wearing 70% premium wool socks with these boots.
Muck Boots Fitting Guide
- Different styles use different lasts in construction, therefore sizing may vary with a new style.
- Feet are 3-dimensional, any measuring device can only approximate your true size.
- Measure at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
- Using a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper. Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. It is common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure.
- Measure the distance between lines in inches or centimetres.
- Find your measurement on the Muck Boot size chart. Round up if your size falls in between.
- Your new boots are manufactured with comfort in mind. The neoprene is self-insulating and unlike traditional rubber boots it is not necessary to buy a size bigger to allow for a thick sock unless using for prolonged periods in severe cold.
- For boots without laces it is important you are comfortable with the fit of your boots. To avoid excess wear on the
neoprene, ensure any heel slip when walking is minimal. If necessary, consider heel grips to aid fit.
Colours: Black Grey, Wine Herringbone Print
Sizes: UK 4 - UK 8
Muck Boot Ref: 49257
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
|Muck Boots Women's Arctic Sport II Short Boots|
|Insole Length (cm)||23||24||25||26||27|
- Estimated boot height 31cm (size 5, variations may occur across sizes)
- Estimated max calf circumference 37cm (size 5, variations may occur across sizes)
- Half sizes order up.
Women's Aigle Bison 2 Short Wellington Boots, SweetSpecial Price £48.76 Regular Price £65.00
Women's Aigle Polka Giboulee Fur Lined Boot, Marine & BeigeSpecial Price £60.00 Regular Price £75.00