Muck Boots Women's Arctic Sport Tall ll Wellington Boot
Women's fleece-lined neoprene-lined wellies
You are going to love these women’s Arctic Sport II tall boots. They’re just so comfortable and warm, whether you’re mucking out the horses in winter or exploring icy muddy fields with the dogs.
It’s clear that the Original Muck Boot Company have thought about exactly what we need when out and about in winter. With these thermal wellington boots, you’ve got the full protection of a full-height boot, a really sturdy grip, and a pull tab to get them on and off easily. The combination of rubber, neoprene and fleece on these women's Muck Boots gives you protection, flexibility and warmth. The scalloped back means they’re more comfortable behind the knees than some of your standard-shaped tall wellies.
Oh, and did we mention just how comfy they are?! The contrast panels not only add a unique look but offer welcome flexibility around your leg for a more comfortable fit. Add to this the stretch-fit binding at the top to keep the cold out and these are hard-working boots for outdoor-loving ladies.
These thermal wellington boots are understandably a really popular choice in the equestrian world as they perform so well in extreme winter conditions and you can wear them comfortably for long days of work or play outdoors.
- 100% waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Comfortable down to -40°C
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
- Rugged all-terrain grip
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Pull tab for easy on and off
- Versatile, general-purpose outsole
- Stretchy fit of the fabric upper makes these super comfy
- Up and out early on a chilly day? These boots make getting out of bed so much easier
All Original Muck Boot Company products are designed and built to last for years.
Muck Boots Fitting Guide
- Different styles use different lasts in construction, therefore sizing may vary with a new style.
- Feet are 3-dimensional, any measuring device can only approximate your true size.
- Measure at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
- Using a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper. Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. It is common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure.
- Measure the distance between lines in inches or centimetres.
- Find your measurement on the Muck Boot size chart. Round up if your size falls in between.
- Your new boots are manufactured with comfort in mind. The neoprene is self-insulating and unlike traditional rubber boots it is not necessary to buy a size bigger to allow for a thick sock unless using for prolonged periods in severe cold.
- For boots without laces it is important you are comfortable with the fit of your boots. To avoid excess wear on the
neoprene, ensure any heel slip when walking is minimal. If necessary, consider heel grips to aid fit.
Colours: Black Grey, Olive Herringbone Print
Sizes: UK 4 - UK 8
Muck Boot Ref: 24840
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
|Muck Boots Women's Arctic Sport II Tall Rain Boots|
|Insole Length (cm)||23||24||25||26||27|
- Estimated boot height 43cm (size 5, variations may occur across sizes)
- Estimated max calf circumference 38cm (size 5, variations may occur across sizes)
- Half sizes order up.