Muck Boots Women's RHS Muckster ll Short Boots
Women's fleece lined, neoprene waterproof bootie
The Muck Boot Company is extremely proud to be the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. Whether you're pottering in the garden, walking the dog or just nipping to the shops, this mid-height garden boot is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease. These RHS endorsed boots feature 4mm neoprene, along with cosy fleece lining for additional warmth and comfort. Designed with versatility in mind, these can be rolled up, or down and worn as an ankle boot. The versatile rubber outsole holds in muddy conditions, yet sheds dirt quickly and efficiently.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for comfort
- Cosy fleece lining for warmth and added comfort
- Comfort topline midsole
- Can be worn rolled up or down
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- RHS endorsed
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Versatile, general purpose outsole
- Estimated boot height 25cm/ 10.2"
- Estimated max calf circumference 34cm/ 13.9"
Sizes: UK 4 - UK 8
Product Codes: RHS Black - 31789. Rum Raisin - 28899
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Women's Aigle Aigline Bottillon Short Welly Boot, Kew Gardens 2From £60.00
Women's Aigle Bison 2 Short Wellington Boots, SweetSpecial Price £48.76 Regular Price £65.00