Muck Boots Originals Pull-On Ankle Boot
Ladies ankle Muck Boots with pull on tab
Easy to slip on thanks to the handy little tab, this is a boot that feels like a cosy slipper if there ever was one! But don’t be mistaken, these short women’s Muck Boots are more than ready to tackle even the muddiest forest walk. And equally as handy for working in the garden, running errands on a rainy day, and dog walking down muddy tracks.
A faithful and trusted boot suitable for all seasons. It’s no wonder these have been a really popular bestseller.
When we say these women's rubber ankle boots are comfy, we really mean that! You won’t be hurrying to get your feet out of these even at the end of a long day out and about. We love how versatile these are – you can pop out to the shops in them or tackle a day of chores in the barn.
These rubber Chelsea boots come in a fabulous choice of colours and designs, all unique and distinct. Spring/Summer 2022 brings us the new Astral Aura/Floral design, which is really vibrant and will certainly put an extra spring in your step.
- 100% waterproof
- Fully lined with neoprene for flexibility and comfort
- Exposed sides for a unique stylish look and added comfort
- Moulded PU insert with memory foam for superior underfoot comfort – this is why they offer comfort on par with your favourite slippers!
- bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover with NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Durable rubber outsole – they’re certainly built to last
- Slip-on, thanks to the pull tab and exposed sides, making them really practical for popping on and off easily
- Versatile, general-purpose outsole
- Mega comfy, a really dapper little boot that works equally well with a skirt or jeans
All Original Muck Boot Company products are designed and built to last for years.
Muck Boots Fitting Guide
- Different styles use different lasts in construction, therefore sizing may vary with a new style.
- Feet are 3-dimensional, any measuring device can only approximate your true size.
- Measure at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
- Using a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper. Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. It is common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure.
- Measure the distance between lines in inches or centimetres.
- Find your measurement on the Muck Boot size chart. Round up if your size falls in between.
- Your new boots are manufactured with comfort in mind. The neoprene is self-insulating and unlike traditional rubber boots it is not necessary to buy a size bigger to allow for a thick sock unless using for prolonged periods in severe cold.
- For boots without laces it is important you are comfortable with the fit of your boots. To avoid excess wear on the
neoprene, ensure any heel slip when walking is minimal. If necessary, consider heel grips to aid fit.
Colours: Brown Plaid Print, Raisin Herringbone Print, Astral Aura
Sizes: UK 4 - UK 8
Muck Boot Ref: 33352
Muck Boots are constructed with high grade natural rubber. As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life.
- Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near to artificial heat or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack.
- The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste.
- Allow to dry naturally at room temperature.
- The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection.
- It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
The Original Muck Boot Company
It all started with a universal problem—muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck. We were determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. We began, out of necessity, to build premium, protective, reliable boots that offer exceptional comfort in every element. That’s how The Original Muck Boot Company was born, providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element—because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we’ve designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition— so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
|Muck Boots Women's Originals Ankle Pull On Boot|
|Insole Length (cm)||23||24||25||26||27|
- Estimated boot height 15cm (size 5, variations may occur across sizes)
- Half sizes order up
Joules Wellibob Ankle Boot, French Navy SpotLAST CHANCE TO BUYWinter Sale | 35% OFFFrom Special Price £25.97 Regular Price £39.95
Women's Muck Boots Arctic Sport II Short Wellington Boots, Wine Herringbone PrintWinter Sale | 25% OFFFrom Special Price £93.74 Regular Price £125.00
Women's Aigle Aigline Bottillon Short Welly Boot, Kew Gardens 2Winter Sale | 50% OFFFrom Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £60.00
Women's Aigle Carville Chelsea Wellington Boots, NoirWinter Sale | 25% OFFSpecial Price £60.00 Regular Price £80.00