Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel
A gel that revitalises breathability and water repellency
Cleaning waterproof footwear with Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ will not only remove contaminants, such as dirt, but also revitalise DWR, causing water to bead on the outer surface once more.
- Safely revitalises water-repellency.
- Maintains breathability.
Specification|The safe way to thoroughly clean your waterproofed footwear.
||Applying Nikwax Cleaning Gel|
Recommended for Gore-Tex®, eVENT® & SympaTex® footwear.
- Rinse item with clean water to remove loose mud and to dampen surface.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply generously over the area to be cleaned.
- If very dirty scrub with a stiff nylon brush (e.g. nail brush).
- Rinse well with clean water.
- If required, apply appropriate Nikwax® WaterBased waterproofing or conditioner while footwear is damp.
Note: Colour may run, test on a hidden area first.
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 28-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.