Planetary Design BruTrek Basecamp French Coffee Press, Large
Double-wall insulated thermal cafetiere
The boldly re-designed Bru-Trek Basecamp French Presses are designed for brewing outdoors, but ideal for brewing anywhere. Features the patented Bru-Stop™ press technology for a delightfully smooth, rich-tasting brew, and a threaded lid that helps retain heat and prevent spills.
The Planetary Design Basecamp French Presses feature:
- Patented Bru-Stop™ press technology halts the extraction process once fully pressed down to prevent bitter tasting coffee, and grounds in your cup!
- Stainless steel body, plastic top lid, plastic press-screen form with fine mesh metal screen and metal bru-plate
- Bru-Stop™ press assembly can be dis-assembled for easy cleaning
- Screw on top lid with latch to prevent spills and retain heat
- Double wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel body
- Rugged & durable with rubber-grip handle
- BPA-free lid & inner components
- Padded rubber bottom base
- Keeps your bru hot for hours!
With Bru-Stop™ technology, once fully pressed down, the Bru-Stop™ plate creates a physical barrier between the grounds and brewed coffee or tea. Using tempered stainless steel, the plate flexes up while pressing and then springs back to a flat position – halting the brew process.
Brews 48 fl.oz. (1420ml)
Measures 6.5″ x 4.5″ x 11″
We hope that any product which is purchased through the webury.com group will meet your expectations. However, if you would like to return any items we will be happy to refund or exchange the product. We operate a 60-day return & exchange policy, more information here.
We offer a Royal Mail postage paid returns label for £2.00 - this option is available at the checkout, for all UK orders and can simply be added to your order.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee.
We expect you to have kept the original packaging (including the postal box/bag) together with all labels. All products must be packaged in a protective outer - footwear must be wrapped or boxed as despatched. Any shoe or boot boxes defaced by parcel tape, stamps or returns addresses will not be accepted and will be returned to you.